The Christmas Eve Holiday Market at the Webb City Farmers Market will be from 11 to 1 on Tuesday, December 24, in the pavilion at the south end of Main Street in King Jack Park.
The following vendors will be at the market to provide fresh, local produce and products for holiday feasts:
• Black Forest House Pastries – American and European baked goods, with lots of German Christmas specialties
• Xiong Farm, Nature Valley Farm, green's Greenhouse and Gardens and Frederickson Farm - with tomatoes, radishes, lettuce and other greens, turnips, carrots and other produce. To quote Tami Frederickson “Beautiful produce at the market right now!”
• Fanning Egg Farm – with farm fresh eggs from happy hens
• Endless Bounty - energy bars
• Weather permitting – Edith Bayless – with sewn goods
The market will also be open next Saturday for the regular market from 9 to noon.
Now that the Christkindlmarket is finished for the year, we will be in the north section of the pavilion. Please come in the north door.